For all hair types
No added scent
Nurture your hair with love, and our “no fuss” conditioner bar, containing only what’s needed to revive your beautiful hair.
Enriched with cocoa butter, shea butter, and sweet almond oil, our incredible conditioner bar is perfect for feeding and moisturising your hair as a part of your hair care routine.
Our conditioner bar is the ideal replacement for liquid conditioner — you simply rub it on your wet hair and rinse as you would normally. By using our conditioner bar, you reduce the amount of water pollution and plastic packaging. Our conditioner bar even typically lasts longer than a bottle of liquid conditioner!
- The Owl & Bee® no added scent conditioner bar is perfect for people that wish to nurture their hair in a natural way for an amazing result!
- No nasties are included and all the ingredients are 100% vegan 🥦
- This conditioner bar is soft and does not contain any colourants or added fragrances, which is perfect for sensitive skin
- Suitable for all hair types 😁
- Easy to travel with no airport security hassles and no risk of leaking as it's not a liquid, and it takes up less space in your toiletry bag!
- Using our conditioner bar means using less water and no plastic waste compared to liquid conditioner
- Typically lasts twice as long compared to liquid conditioner (depending on usage)
- Comes in an FSC certified box made from paper from a mixture of sustainably forested trees and sustainably recycled paper
- 🌱 Officially certified with The Vegan Society — no animal derived ingredients, cruelty free — only 100% vegan ingredients!
- Of course, this conditioner bar works so well with our solid shampoo bar 😉
We don't put any unnecessary ingredients in our conditioner bar, so you won't find any nasty chemicals, colourants, or perfumes — instead we only use exactly what is needed to give you hair that will make people envious!
We pack our conditioner bar in just a simple recyclable paper box, so you won't find any plastic here! In fact, both the bar and the box are completely biodegradable, as well as being 100% ethically, sustainably, and responsibly produced in Europe.
As with all Owl & Bee® products, our no added scent conditioner bar has been certified by The Vegan Society to be totally suitable for vegans.
For absolutely amazing results, use our no added scent shampoo bar before using this conditioner bar, and we are sure your hair will thank you!
- No added scent
- Vegan certification
- The Vegan Society
- 6.3 cm
- 6.3 cm
- 2.3 cm
- Net weight
- 50 g
- Gross weight
- 65 g
We take packaging very seriously, especially the impact it has on the environment. Unfortunately packaging is necessary for hygiene, regulatory, and practicality reasons and cannot be entirely eliminated, but we have worked hard to ensure that the packaging is only the bare minimum required, and sourced within Europe near our factory.
- The box is made using certified Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) mixed-source paper, combining a healthy balance between recycled paper and virgin pulp. Because the bar contains oils, the inside of the box is coated with a cellulose coating (also made from wood pulp) to avoid the oils degrading the box. The box is entirely recyclable or biodegradable, depending on how you dispose it.
How to use
Never used one of our conditioner bars before? No problem! Our conditioner bars are super easy to use — just remember to follow these very simple steps, and you will have beautiful, revitalised hair!
- Start by shampooing your hair with an Owl & Bee® shampoo bar.
- After rinsing your hair from shampooing, rub the conditioner bar onto your hair, starting from the roots and following the direction of your hair, continuing to rub the conditioner bar over your hair in long strokes, until your hair feels a little waxy.
- With wet hands, massage your hair to evenly distribute the conditioner, until your hair starts to feel soft — it will feel like you have normal liquid conditioner in your hair at this point.
- Rinse your hair entirely.
💡 Tip — to avoid wasting water while showering, we recommend turning off the water when not rinsing your hair.
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter (Cocoa Butter)
- Behentrimonium Methosulfate (Rapeseed Wax)
- Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Shea Butter)
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil (Sweet Almond Oil)
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Butylene Glycol
You might also like